MUBS Hostel: Baheesi On Fire | Spurzine
News

MUBS Hostel: Baheesi Goes Up In Flames

A MUBS hostel called Baheesi located in Bugolobi known for housing university students caught fire today leaving the entire top roof damaged including other property.

According to reports, no students were injured since most of them were on holiday by the time the hostel caught fire. Witnesses on ground noticed the hostel burning from a distance at the top of the roof which is to believed to be where the fire started from.

A few days ago, a fire gutted an all female students hall, Mary Stuart at Makerere University in Wandegeya. Luckily no one lost their life in the incident.

These recent hostel fires have caused a lot of fear and insecurity among students and parents a like, as they have lost trust in the university’s administration to handle the situation.

A video of Baheesi hostel on fire caught by a witness at the scene

The fire fighters were able to put out the fire but the roof had already caved in causing extensive damage to property.

Allan

Allan Bangirana is a freelance writer for Newslibre & CEO of Innovware startup project. He is passionate about tech, games and entertainment. He also enjoys writing about anime and many other topics.

Similar to This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.